Money Making Forum
Money Making Forum

« Home

The Racha (Phuket)

I had confirmed my trip to the Racha, Phuket in Oct06. Finally its another break for me.

Well, let me give a brief description of this place that I am going to.

The Racha is Thailand's premier deluxe island hideaway where people can balance body, mind and spirit in an environmental friendly space. It is set on Racha Island, directly on Batok beach and only 12miles south of Phuket, just 35minutes by speed boat from Phuket Chalong Bay. The resort features 70 luxurious villas. The island is known for its natural beauty and long known for its excellent corals and marine life.

There are 4types of Villas which Racha features.
They are Superior Villa, Deluxe Villa, Deluxe Villas with Pool and Pool Villas.

To view more on the resort, check out the link.
http://www.theracha.com

Google

Travel Links

Previous posts

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
website free tracking